Friday, December 12, 2008

Monopoly with Macy

Now...if you ever played a board game with a five year old you will know exactly what I'm talking about. Our mornings have been spent playing Pokemon Monopoly lately. That in itself is great...I love that the kids actually WANT to play games with me!! Anyway, the other night we were all playing and it was time for bed. We decided to mortgage all of our properties (considering the current economy you know) and so I gave Macy all her money. Then I took what she had and cashed it into larger increments so that we could add up the totals. Well...that's where the problem set in. She took off screaming and crying at the top of her lungs telling me I was a cheater... and you just don't take other peoples money. Cheater cheater cheater...quite an experience let me tell you...she was personally counting her money and wanted to have as many dollars as she could so when I cashed it in for her she was cheated because although she had a $500 bill she wanted 500 $1 if you catch what I'm saying. Anyway, twas fun!! :)

No comments: