Sunday, November 9, 2008

Back on the Web



Well...the last time I hosted a web site was when my beautiful son Ethan (Robin Hood) was 2 months old and Garrett (the hunter) was 2. Now as I sit typing Ethan (now 10) is arguing with his younger siblings and Garrett is actually out hunting... hence the misadventures of our family! I am going to attempt to keep in touch via this blogspot and hope to get back in touch with old friends and family whom I've lost touch with over the years! I will do my best to keep things updated on a somewhat regular basis and let you know how and what has been happening in our lives. Please be patient with me as I get back into the swing of things!!! We recently moved again and have had a lot of FIRSTS! First time subdivision living, first day of kindergarten, saying goodbye to old friends, making new friends, starting middle school, new jobs, new adventures, first band concerts, first basketball tryouts, first pheasant hunt, and lots more!! Praise God for new adventures and old friends....

No comments: